The original idea behind sporting clays was to create an experience that more closely reflects actual hunting conditions. Whereas top-tier trap and skeet professionals may have hit ratings nearing 100%, the best sporting clay shooters hit their targets only about 93% to 95% of the time.
Twin Ridge Sporting Clay range features 9 stations plus a portable clay throwing trailer. Our course is for all skill level from beginning shooter to a professional.
• We can accommodate small groups for a Sporting Clay Event, call us for information.
• Shotgun Shells can be purchased onsite.
• Something for beginning, intermediate and seasoned shooters.
• Easy going to Challenging levels.
• Facilities available seven days a week from Mid. Oct. unto March 31st.
• We have shotguns for loan at no charge.
• Hearing protection is available upon request.
• Portable throwing trailer can be rented out for $50 a day.