Enjoy bird hunting at its best with 300 acres of rolling farmland and a variety of gamebirds for your choosing. While waiting for your birds to be placed, kick back and enjoy a fresh hot cup of coffee while relaxing in front of a nice hot fire or spend some time honing your skills by shooting clay birds at our Sporting Clays area. For those of you that don't mind roughing it, we provide primative camping. Just bring your tent along and we'll provide all the firewood. Simply give us a call and we will help you plan the perfect hunt.
October (date will be determined)-March 31st. We offer Sunday Hunting
Hours of Operation
Open 7 days a week • Hunts begin at 8 a.m. and 1p.m. (this can be adjusted)
Reservations are required. • Closed the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
West Virginia hunting license required, or a commercial small game shooting preserve license (Class J). Available only at www.wvhunt.com.
For safety, no more than three hunters are allowed per group. We accept cash, checks and VISA/MC.
Shells, guides and their dogs are available and bird prices are listed below.
Quail - $10.00
Chukar - $15.00
Pheasant - $21.00
These prices include refreshments and cleaning of all birds - a small tip would be welcome for the bird cleaners. A no hassle hunt with no hidden fees.
Enjoy a round of clays at our five stand clay course. It's a great way to relax and warm-up with your friends before your hunt begins. The cost with hunt $8.00 5 stations (25 clays); without hunt $20.00 10 stations (50 clays) . It's time well spent and our course is reserved for our hunting customers only.
Guides and their dogs are available for $50 per group.
Rules & Regulations
1. Gun safety will be the first priority. Anyone who doesn't practice gun safety will not be allowed to hunt.
2. All game must be tagged before leaving the premises.
3. Please book all hunts as far in advance as possible.
4. All Hunters must have a valid WV hunting license.
5. Parties will be limited to three hunters.
6. Management, guides and landowners assume no liability for any accident and all hunters must sign liability waivers before hunting.
7. Your dogs are welcome if they are controllable.
8. No drinking of alcoholic beverages will be allowed before or during a hunt.
9. All hunters must wear hunter orange.
10. Hunting days will start at 8:00 and end 12:00 noon. Evening hunts will be from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.